Become An Anya Fellow
It’s our vision to become a pipeline for Senior Web3 Talents. To achieve this, we are proud to announce the launch of the “Anya Fellowship Cohort 1”.
What is the Anya Fellowship?
The Anya fellowship program is a 3-month full-time program where you get paid a stipend of $500/month to fully focus on developing your web3 skills while gaining access to a community of Senior web3 engineers to guide your learning.
The Anya fellow program is dedicated to producing a generation of blockchain technical founders.
For our first cohort, we would be running two Senior Web3 tracks.
- Senior Solidity Engineer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior Solidity Developer
With the new changes being made to Solidity, it becomes difficult to understand how everything works. We provide an appropriate curriculum and Senior mentorship that introduces you to advanced concepts in Solidity. From building Staking contracts to solving business problems using Solidity. We help you improve your understanding from design to launch an audit.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Increasingly a number of projects require DevOps expertise to manage both their on-chain and off-chain infrastructure. The role requires adequate knowledge of existing infrastructure tools and web3 terminologies. We help you develop the knowledge required to appropriately manage a Web3 infrastructure.
What to expect from us
- 12 weeks of learning from the best in the field.
- Virtual: You can become an Anya fellow anywhere in the world as long as you have access to good internet.
- A robust curriculum: We provide a curriculum that’s adapted to the fast-evolving blockchain ecosystem.
- Mentor Matchmaking: We provide Senior mentors to pair-code and provide help when you get stuck on a particular detail.
- Building of Dapps: You will get to build and launch both mainnet and testnet decentralized applications.
- Mock Interviews Preparation: We provide you with mock interviews with Senior Engineers in the ecosystem to better prepare.
- Interview with our partners.
- $500 monthly stipend: Our fellows get to earn as they learn with us. This will enhance learning and also support our fellows' growth.
How To Become An Anya Fellow
- Fill the application form here.
- Join our Discord community.
- Participate in our community to increase your chances of being selected.
- Follow us on Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram to stay updated.